Signs that stand out - from shop front signs to posters and freeway advertising billboards - it's all just part of the service.
On-brand business signage
In keeping with your brand, your business signage will create a cohesive and professional impression. Hanging, directional or wall signs, freeway billboards, sandwich boards, welcome to town signs, banners, posters and banner stands... you can get it all achieved right here with Tea Break Consulting.
Why hire a professional?
Designing signage comes with its own unique challenges. Creating high resolution, well-designed signs can take a lot of space on your hard drive, and may slow down your design process. That means you may end up compromising on memory intensive design elements. At times like these, you need a professional designer so you don't have to compromise on quality.
In order to make your sign as effective as possible, the following parameters must be addressed:
- Legal allowances - does your town have a sign ordinance and what are the restrictions?
- Text size - determined by how and where people will be reading the sign
- Communication - the text and any imagery together should convey your messaging concisely
- Functionality first - getting too designy can compromise the effectiveness
- Durability - you want your sign materials to stand up to the elements
- Format - what materials and orientation will work best for you messaging and location?
For more on this subject, check out this article on the psychology of good sign design.